If you decide to visit the United States and you are not a Canadian passport holder, but permanently reside in this country, you require entry visa or at least electronic authorization to travel – ESTA (for the citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Malta, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
Purpose of Trip Support
We will help you with the most difficult part of getting USA visa – obtain visa interview. Currently we assist with processing B1/B2 visas only.
After you fill-out on-line form our experts will:
- review all your information.
- advise you if anything is missing or not clear.
- transfer all received data and your photo to the computers of the US government.
- book you for the nearest available date to submit passport and other US visa application documents to visa officer.
- provide you with Machine Readable Visa (MRV) transaction slip proving that government fee has been paid and interview appointed.
- advise you on the documents you need to bring with you for US visa interview.
You are eligible to get USA visa in Canada in the following cases:
- you are resident of Canada with your valid foreign passport and have one of the following documents: PR Card, Work Permit or Study Permit.
- you are holder of Travel Document issued by Passport Canada Agency.
- you are visitor to Canada with your valid foreign passport (Note: if you apply, your appointment date may happen not earlier than 6 months from the application date.) Note: The final decision on granting visa is determined by visa officer during the interview.
To book the interview for USA visa the following fees must be paid:
- Application fee + Ticket and hotel reservation: $50 CAD
US Government fee: $220 CAD ($160 USD)
(Both fees are absolutely NON_REFUNDABLE)
Adding family members to your application
If you want to apply together with other close member(s) of your family, you need to submit the form in our website separately and for each passport holder you must pay same amount as above mentioned .
Rescheduling US visa appointment
If due to any reason you need to reschedule already booked US visa interview appointment, please let us know at least 48 hours before appointment date and we get you new appointment date.